MB 30 Cash Drawer
The MB30 cash drawer keeps money well organized with its 5-bill slots and the removable 8-coin slot tray. An added security slot allows you to insert credit card receipts, checks and large denomination bills into the drawer without opening it.
The MB30 can be used as a stand-alone cash drawer. It is perfect for schools, churches and organization functions that need a safe place to separate and store money.
Connect the MB30 to an existing cash register as a replacement or additional cash drawer by using the RJ-11 interface cable. The MB 30 also comes equipped with the Royal Trigger. The Royal Trigger is a RJ11 adapter which enables the MB 30 to be connected to most retail devices with USB interface. This means that you now have a cash drawer that can be connected to a counter PC. Do you have an existing POS? The MB30 can be added to that as well.
• Heavy duty metal construction
• Spring loaded easy glide drawer
• Locking cash drawer with two keys
• Emergency hidden drawer release
• 5-bill slots with spring loaded currency supports
• 6-coin slots with removable tray
• Security slot allows you to insert credit card receipts, checks, etc. without opening the drawer
• Can be used as a stand-alone cash drawer
• Connect to cash registers or POS systems with the built-in RJ-11 interface cable
• RJ-11 pulse width: 100-200 milliseconds
• Upper and lower cable access port
• Includes ROYAL Trigger, a USB interface adapter
• Supports Android, IOS, Windows and Linux operating systems
• Semi-gloss painted finish
• Nonskid rubber feet
Out of stock